- Plural of plane
- third-person singular of plane
- Form of Second-person singular present subjunctive, planer#French|planer
Plane or Planes may refer to:
- Airplane (Aeroplane), a powered fixed-wing aircraft
- Plane (tool), a tool for shaving wood
- Platanus, a genus of trees with the common name "plane"
- Acer pseudoplatanus, a tree species sometimes called "plane"
- Planes, a genus of crabs in the family Grapsidae called "weed crabs", containing e.g. the Blue Pacific weed crab (P. cyaneus) and the Gulfweed crab (P. minutus)
- Plane (mathematics), theoretical surface which has infinite width and length, zero thickness, and zero curvature
- Plane (metaphysics), a theoretical type of region, of which the known universe is only one example
- Plane of immanence, a philosophical concept
- Planing (sailing), a method of travelling quickly across water by using speed to lift the hull out of the water
- Planes, Alicante, is a municipality in Spain
planes in German: Plane
planes in French: Plane (homonymie)